FV & FMV Valuation is seeking a Business Valuations Analyst for our Chicago office. Qualified candidates will assist on multiple client engagements as a member of a team and will be responsible for the following:
- Completion of market research;
- Development of business valuation models;
- Assisting with the issuance of valuation reports; and,
- Demonstrate use of technology to increase efficiency; and,
- Compilation of project documentation.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an aptitude for leadership, responsibility, and teamwork. FV & FMV Valuation offers opportunities for accelerated advancement based upon the candidate’s performance and demonstrated drive to excel.
Ideal candidates will have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree in economics, accounting, finance, mathematics or other related quantitative disciplines;
- strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic; and
- proficiency with MS Office, with a strong proficiency in Excel.
Successful candidates must be available to travel and work in excess of standard hours when necessary, have 1 to 5 years’ of work experience, and progress towards a professional designation a plus (CFA, ASA, CPA, etc).
If you are interested in applying for a position with FV & FMV please click the “Apply Now” button below to generate an email. Be sure to attach a copy of your resume and salary requirements with the email.